Under SaaS (Software as a Service) hosting, Synergy DCS will purchase all hardware and software required to host a SaaS business application. We then configure, maintain, monitor, support, and host the environments to your business needs.
SaaS clients will be charged a monthly subscription fee on a named user basis for the service.
A common SaaS implementation of a business application means implementation of network based commercially available software on a ‘single instance - multiple tenant’ model, hosted in
- Highly secure enterprise level architecture
- Scalable architecture featuring virtualization
- Data management systems featuring Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Access Storage (NAS), Tape Libraries, Data Guard
- Redundant architecture with ‘No Single Point of Failure’
Benefits of Saas:
- Highly cost effective
- Significantly reduces client’s capital investment
- Rapid implementation of the solution
- Highly scalable architecture that allows horizontal and vertical scaling when business needs with very little lead time
- Multiple tenant efficiency
Typical cost points for SaaS Hosting
- Number of named users
- Potential growth for number of users
- Duration of service agreement
SaaS model significantly reduces clients’ capital investment cost and provides same level of flexibility as the colocation model.
Examples of software solutions that can be provided in SaaS model
- HP TRIM (Enterprise Document and Records Management)
- Microsoft SharePoint (Collaboration and Content Management)
- Atlassian JIRA (Bug Tracking, Issue Tracking and Project Management)
Please contact us for innovative and adaptive hosting solutions that will enhance your business.