Live dedicated customer support help desk services with staff specifically trained to handle all issues for our customer’s needs.
The key elements of helpdesk are:
- RESOLV - Online Issue Tracking Tool
- Instant Issue Logging and Ticket # on first call
- Ability to Track Issue Progress online
- Dedicated Program Toll Free Numbers and Email
- Dedicated Functionally Trained Helpdesk Staff
- Fully Manned Work Hours Support
- Extended Support as necessary
- Established SLA and Response Times
Helpdesk services are described in detail below.
Users will have access to a toll-free number, an email address, and an online system (RESOLV) to report and track all issues.
As resolution of the issue proceeds, each step is tracked and updated with comments in RESOLV. At any time in the process, end-users can phone, email or fax the support desk for up to the minute status updates on open issues. End-users will know if an item has moved into development, is awaiting review or has been resolved and is in internal testing.
CCI recognizes the importance of communication in providing excellent customer service. The RESOLV tool used for tracking of helpdesk activities is JIRA from Atlassian. The online tool is easily accessible to all users.