In recent years, government agencies have spent millions of dollars on litigation and costly staff resources to respond to e-discovery requests for public records. Implementing CRMS will dramatically reduce the time and money spent on records archiving and retrieval.
First Private Government Cloud for Records Management
Understanding this need, Chaves Consulting and Arikkan partnered in order to design, develop and deploy the first Private Government Cloud for Records Management in the United States.
Cloud Records Management Solutions (CRMS™) is a proven, state-of-the-art, affordable enterprise records management solution powered by HP Records Manager (HPRM).
CRMS offers HPRM to end users at an affordable monthly cost that is measured on a named user basis.
CRMS has been successfully piloted and deployed in production for state and local government agencies in the U.S. ranging from large state agencies to local cities and counties.
HPRM is a DOD 5015.2 certified, scalable Enterprise Document and Records Management Solution (EDRMS) that simplifies the capture, management, security, and access to information in its business context.
HPRM is a proven EDRMS that has been serving government agencies around the world for more than 26 years.
HP continually enhances HPRM to meet the evolving needs of records management and align with advancements in technology.
HPRM Key Benefits
CRMS™ Benefits include:
- Proven records management for your enterprise
- Increased compliance capability and faster responses to legal discovery requests
- Improved employee productivity and business process efficiencies
- Transparent records management and site archiving for SharePoint
- Tight desktop integration and the ability to scale across large, distributed environments
- First Private Government Cloud for Records Management available in the U.S.
- Affordable enterprise class document and records management solution that is secure, configurable, user-friendly, and scalable
- Powered by HPRM software
- State of the art Tier 3+ data center hosting
- Technical support and services
- SaaS (Software as a Service) offers cost-effective services at a predictable, monthly operations user fee
- Benefit: no up-front capitol expenses required
- CRMS Implementation and Support Team has an exceptional track record of experience in developing and delivering solutions on-time and within budget